- 4 sheets fresh lasagna noodles
- 1 lb Mascarpone cheese
- 2 8-oz logs goat cheese
- 8 egg yolks
- 1 fresh whipped cream
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Cocoa powder
- 1 cup confectioner’s sugar
- 1 bag dark chocolate chips
- 2 cups red wine
- 1 cup refined sugar
- 1 box each, raspberries and blueberries
- Butter the inside of a lasagna dish or pan. In boiling water, cook lasagna al dente and place in ice bath to stop cooking. Set aside. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- In a small saucepan, bring red wine to a boil and stir in refined sugar. Reduce to a nice light syrup. Cool and add the fruit; refrigerate.
- In a mixing bowl, place Mascarpone, goat cheese, eggs, vanilla and sugar. Start mixing together. Add cocoa powder a small amount at a time until the mixture is a nice light brown.
- Place a noodle layer on bottom of pan and add a layer of the cheese mixture. Sprinkle top with chocolate chips. Repeat with two more layers. Place last noodle on top and brush and sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- Place pan in over for 20 minutes to heat through. Remove and let cool in refrigerator.
- To serve, cut into squares, top with berries and whipped cream. Garnish with strawberry if desired. Can even be served slightly warm.
Recipe by Dawson Flinchbaugh.