Raise your hand if you’re relieved it’s Friday. Okay, put them down.
I’m not touching the you-know-what festivities – Alexis covered a sampling yesterday – but really, go find an Irish bar or a bar with an Irish spirit – And don’t forget to nourish! As for the weekend, let’s see what the fine folks of “central” PA have in store for you.
- OK, one mention: Don’t forget the St. Patrick’s Day parade in downtown Harrisburg tomorrow.
- After which, please stop by the Cathedral Room at the Maennerchor for another Saturday Night Explosion, Progressive Galleries‘ art show, also featuring live music.
- Cantone’s has saxophonist “Richie Rags” from 8-11 p.m. Saturday. Try their wine tasting events the first Tuesday of every month.
- Thinking about volunteering this spring? Stop by Whitaker Center on Sunday from 2-5 p.m. for a Volunteer Open House. For more info, please email or call 717-221-8201 x 2705.
- Popcorn Hat Players is performing Rumpelstiltskin now through April 5.
- Starting Sunday, you can build-your-own sliders for $6.99 at Legends.
- HYP‘s “Dinner with Frank” visits Blue Bistro next week. E-mail Frank for details.
- Garrason’s walls are newly painted a “Distant Thunder” – stop in and check out the rehabbed men’s room.