**2011 UPDATE: CLICK HERE for current list**
**2009 UPDATE: If you landed here looking for what bars/restaurants are open for Christmas 2009, please CLICK HERE for a current list. **
It’s one of the most asked questions of the year – who will be open for Christmas? Christmas Eve can be a big bar night, but most bars, restaurants and businesses close up shop on Christmas Day. I’ve tried to compile a list of the bars/restaurants that will be open these two days in the Harrisburg area. I’ll update as I know more. If you know of any others, please e-mail me or add them in the comments. Happy Holidays!
- Arooga’s (West Hanover & Camp Hill locations) – open until 7 p.m. on Christmas Eve; open AT 5 p.m. on Christmas Day
- All DowntownAfterDark properties (Bourbon Street, Hardware, etc.) – closed Christmas Eve; open at 8 p.m. Christmas Day
- Brick Haus – 3 p.m. to 2 a.m. Christmas Eve; 7 p.m. to 2 a.m. Christmas Day
- Flinchy’s – open all night Christmas Eve (kitchen closes at 5 p.m.); open Christmas Day in time for the first football game!
- Fenicci’s (Hershey) – open from noon to 11 p.m. Christmas Eve; bar opens at 6 p.m. on Christmas Day
- The Hotel Hershey
- The Fountain Cafe – 11:30 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. both Christmas Eve and Day
- The Circular Dining Room – dinner served from 6-9 p.m. both days – all booked
- The Iberian Lounge – 4 p.m. to midnight both Christmas Eve and Day
- The Hershey Lodge
- Hershey Grill – 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. Christmas Eve; 1-9 p.m. Christmas Day
- Lebbie Lebkicker’s – breakfast 7-11 a.m. both days; Christmas Day buffet noon to 5 p.m.
- The Forebay – 5-11 p.m. Christmas Eve; noon to 8 p.m. Christmas Day
- The Bear’s Den – 11:30 a.m. to 1 a.m. both days
- Garrason’s Tavern – 11:30 a.m to 5:30 p.m., reopening at 9:30 p.m. to 2 a.m. Christmas Eve; closed Christmas Day
- Brewhouse Grille – regular hours Christmas Eve; open at 4 p.m Christmas Day
- The Coliseum – opens at 5 p.m. on Christmas Day