Got a great recipe for fresh-caught, Pennsylvania trout? Share it with a few of us PennLive writers, and you could win a bunch of prizes, from the top $200 Cabela’s gift card to outdoors prints or grilling gear.
Not a cook? Share this post with your network — or just join us at the official cook-off event where our finalists will face off with a fresh fish and plenty of charcoal, their masterpiece to be judged by local chefs. Even spectators can win prizes at this fun day at Gifford Pinchot State Park.
I have more details over at Team Surra Outdoors:
- Stream to Table Trout Grilling Cook-Off contest rules
- Trout grilling champs invited to first Stream to Table Trout Grilling Cook-off
- Trout grilling tips for potential competitors in the first Stream to Table Trout Grilling Cook-Off
- Trout grilling cook-off open to every recipe, from simple to complex
- Stream to Table Trout Grilling Cook-off judging roster complete
- All Grilling Cook-Off stories.