Though I got a late start this year, I love the holidays — including the shopping frenzy. I love discovering new products, analyzing gift guides, crafting Pinterest boards, but mostly I love finding that perfect gift. Here’s my curated Holiday Gift Guide with a little something for everyone.
My Wish List:
Most of these speak for themselves — my love for libations and popcorn are well known. Clockwise from top left:
- A fresh tee that toasts to any occasion.
- Who wouldn’t love a gift set of specialty popcorns?
- Now that I have a fancy camera (again), I’d love to store it in this beautiful antique cognac bag for shoots on the go.
- I could use a good new keychain, and quality leather plus (extra) functionality is a win-win.
- The Fire Cider would be a great mixer or as a tonic on its own.
More of my Holiday Wish List.
For your sister who loves champagne and lives too far away from you:
Pennsylvania Home tee (The Home.T); Champagne Bon Bon (Makes Scents Natural Spa Line); Fair Isle socks (Madewell); Faux Fur Ice Scraper Mitts (Fabulous Furs); Christmas with the Rat Pack; Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (Verizon); St. Germain Elderflower Liqueur
Clockwise from top left:
- Remind your favorite person from where they came in a t-shirt boasting her home state — comes in men’s sizes as well.
- Makes Scents Natural Spa Line has a variety of delicious-scented bath and body products to pamper your favorite girl. My sister will adore the Mimosa line and this champagne bon bon. You can SAVE 30% on your order now through Dec. 20 with code “SaraBozich30.”
- You can’t go wrong with these adorable Fair Isle patterned trouser socks.
- For the forever-fashionista — faux fur ice scrapers make even the most menial task fabulous (looking, at least).
- Christmas with The Rat Pack — The only Christmas album you ever need, I promise.
- For skype-ing with far-away relatives, plus great games, speed and connectivity. I’ve never been much of a tablet-user, but I tested the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 for about a month and fell in love with it. It’s just the right size for portability and function.
- I’ve often said that any cocktail that use St. Germain is a good one. Treat your sister to a bottle — she’ll love the St. Germain spritzer — add some of the elderflower liqueur and club soda to a bottle of Pinot Grigio in a pitcher with ice for a perfect brunch cocktail.
For the hostess with the mostess/Hard-to-shop for relative/Secret Santa:
Wooden martini glasses (Uncommon Goods); Bourbon Barrel Aged Maple Syrup (Mikuni Wild Harvest); Pinnacle Cinnamon Roll Vodka; Mr. & Mrs. rocks glasses (Furbish); Bottle opener & resealer (Kaufman Mercantile); Hot Sauce sampler (Torchbearer Sauces)
Clockwise from top left:
- This first one’s a little splurgy at $100/set, but how cool would these wooden martini glasses be?
- For the bourbon and pancake enthusiast on your list. (This is probably anyone on your list.)
- Word is Pennsylvania was the first state to launch this new vodka. Try it mixed with cider or ginger ale. You’ll be the hit of the party.
- Know someone who got engaged this holiday season? Boom — you just got them the best gift. Pair with bottle of ORD Love Potion.
- I grabbed two of these cool bottle openers that also re-seal your beer — perfect for that bomber you just had to dig in to.
- Still stumped? Any food lover, cook or grill enthusiast will love the gift sampler of Torchbearer Sauce’s best sellers.
Want more ideas? Check out my Local Wine and Beer Gift Guide, as seen on PennLive.