Hello from snow-covered Elk County. And about eight hours of sleep — woohoo!
Then Saturday I joined Bruce on the radio once again before hitting the road to Elk County. We even spied some elk (about 35-50) right by the Medix Hotel.
For dinner, we headed to a relatively new spot called Casali’s Italian Grille, which had a fairly impressive craft beer menu. I got an Ellicottville Brewing Co. Hot Chocolate Stout — brewed with ghost chili peppers, and we even grabbed a mixed six pack to go.
Still have shopping to do? I have a TON of great gift ideas for you.
- SaraBozich.com GIFT GUIDES
- Up your party game with these great gifts: Out with Sara
- Holiday shopping on the beer trail with Troegs, Pizza Boy and more: Out with Sara
- Best #shoplocal art and artisan gifts: Out with Sara
- Best DIY gifts for the craft-impaired: Out with Sara
Meanwhile, lots of great content on the blog this week. Let’s take a look:
- We gave away a $50 gift card to Mangia Qui, just in time for the holidays.
- Please help us improve by taking this brief survey.
- Just in time for those dreaded New Year’s Resolutions, Kelly has a list of winter races to inspire you.
- 12+ things to do Sunday (plus more).
- Tierney suggests a few fun brews to replace champagne for your New Year’s Eve toast.
- Steelers gotta pull a win today. Read Intern Jimi’s take.
- ‘Knock’ to access this speakeasy-style club, open New Year’s Eve: Out with Sara
- Want on the guest list for the Dec. 27 private soft opening? Contact me.
On the Airwaves:
- Sara’s Weekend Picks – every Friday morning on The River 97.3
- The Bruce Bond Late Afternoon Show on Saturday Morning – 9 a.m. to noon every Saturday on 92.1 WTPA.
Upcoming SaraBozich.com Events: