Celebrate The Brewery at Hershey’s fourth anniversary with a day full of new brews, classic cars, and live music on Saturday, Aug. 5.
Next month marks four years since beer began flowing alongside wine at The Vineyard and Brewery at Hershey. Naturally, this calls for a day long celebration.
What to Drink
- Bourbon ‘Merican Gladiator Doppelbock – Delutis aged this beer for a year in Smooth Ambler bourbon barrels. The crisp lager flavors of toffee, chocolate, and caramel are enhanced by the bourbon’s toasty coconut and vanilla flavors.
- Watermelon Mojito Wit – A firkin of Wit Walker on fresh watermelon and mint leaves makes for a cool, crisp, and refreshing drink.
- Lageritaville – It’s the middle of summer, which means it’s bound to be hot and humid. This beer cools you down and quenches your thirst. Try it with a lime!
- Strawberry ‘Shake IPA – Be sure to grab a few cans of this beer if there are any left from Straws N Stripes. It’s hoppy, refreshing, and a little sweet with a touch of fresh strawberry flavor.
4th Annual Car Show – 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
For the fourth straight year, The Brewery partnered with Central PA Car Shows for Wine, Wheels & Beer to showcase the hottest cars in the area, benefiting the Middletown Public Library.
- 12 p.m. – Phil Cannizzaro of American Posse
- 3 p.m. – Mocking Bird Duo
- 6:30 p.m. – Not Quite Einsteins