We cover a lot in this episode, and Andy finally gets to talk about his frustration with the Pirates. Get ready.
Now that the Steelers are out of the playoffs, we take a look back on their Divisional loss to the Jaguars and explain how frustrated we were with the playcalling. Sticking with the Steelers, the discussion shifts to what they should do in the offseason, including who we would draft in the first round.
Next, Andy finally gets on his soapbox to tell you all how he’s feeling about the Pirates. We also get a little preview of his upcoming letter to Mark Cuban.
We step away from professional sports for a bit and talk about the upcoming Winter Olympics. Find out how much Jimi loves curling and what “weird” Olympic sports he wants to see included the Winter Games.
The show closes out with out break down of the Super Bowl including our picks on who we think will take home the Lombardi Trophy.
- Minneapolis Miracle
- Steelers lose to Jaguars
- Steelers play calling
- Todd Haley out in Pittsburgh
- Keith Butler still has a job
- Steelers hire new offensive coordinator
- Le’Veon Bell contract talks
- Ben wants to come back
- Philadelphia Eagles beat down Vikings
- Jaguars get conservative
- Patriots come back again
MLB (Mostly Pirates, really all Pirates)
- Pirates trade Garret Cole to Astros
- Pirates trade Andrew McCutchen to Giants
- Who the Pirates got for two of their top guys
- Chad Hermansen
- Petition to boycott the Pirates
- Who is Bob Nutting?
- Seattle expansion team
- Hockey in Seattle Story — ESPN
- Potential Seattle team names
- 2017 NHL Playoff numbers
- Winter Olympics return Feb. 8
- Curling is awesome
- Full curling schedule
- Weird discontinued Winter Sports
- Military Patrol
- Speed Skiing
- NHL staying out of the Olympics