If this show was a category on Jeopardy, it would be potpourri. It’s got it all.
We start out in the most logical place with a full recap of the Philadelphia Eagles win over the Evil Empire in Super Bowl 52. We then put a wrap on the NFL season by covering some of the big news from the league. Where do we think Kirk Cousins will end up next season?
College football recruiting is pretty much done, and we take a look at the top classes from 2018. Listen to see who we think were the biggest winners in this class.
We move onto hockey briefly and talk about Marc-Andre Fleury’s return to Pittsburgh for the first time. Spoiler alert: We both got a little choked up.
Andy was at the “Wrestling Match of the Millenium” between Penn State and Ohio State over the weekend and he takes you through the match weight by weight and how he saw the match play out. How much faith did he have in Penn State after they got behind?
Next, Jimi details Harrisburg University’s new varsity Esports program. He recently sat down with the organizers for a featured post on the team and found a new respect for the game.
Want to bet on the Daytona 500? Andy’s got you covered with everything from favorites to sleepers. If you lose money, blame him.
Finally, we end the show with the best thing we’ve seen in sports this week. Jimi talks about Randy Moss getting into the Hall of Fame, while Andy has a crazy fan story from the Super Bowl.
Be sure to subscribe to Going For 2 on iTunes, GooglePlay or TuneIn!
Super Bowl LII
- Eagles win their first Super Bowl
- Philly Special trick play
- Malcolm Butler sits out
- Tom Brady’s Super Bowl stat line
- Game-changing strip sack
- Tom Brady doesn’t make the catch
NFL News & Notes
- Should the Eagles trade Foles?
- Alex Smith traded to Washington
- Where does Kirk Cousins go?
- Josh McDaniels backs out on the Colts
- Current mock draft
- OBJ and Eli Manning Super Bowl commercial
- Super Bowl 53 odds
College Football Recruiting
Fleury Returns to Pittsburgh
- Penn State takes down Ohio State
- Mark Hall beats Bo Jordan
- Nevills loses but does enough
- Current college wrestling rankings
- Big Ten Wrestling Championships
- NCAA Wrestling Championships
Harrisburg University Esports
- Daytona 500 coming up on Feb. 18
- Updated odds for Daytona 500
- Favorites to win
- Sleepers for the race