Going For 2: Episode 28 is LIVE!
Football. Is. Back.
Our show is a little different this time around. Andy is in Alaska, so we had to go to the waiver wire for my co-host this week.
Sean Purcell was the man for the job. Sean works for GK Visual and has been a friend for a while, and is one of our league-mates in the Going For 2 fantasy league.
With the first weekend of college football in the books, we take a look back at the surprises and big storylines from the week. Plus we give our good, bad, and ugly takes from the Penn State nail-biter against Appalachian State this weekend, and look ahead to the matchup with Pitt.
Football keeps rolling with the top stories in Fantasy Football. Jerrick McKinnon is out, who will be his replacement in San Francisco? What do you do if you’re a LeVeon Bell owner?
Plus, we give our thoughts on the guys we have the most confidence in going into week one.
Our NFL divisional breakdowns end with two of the easier to predict divisions in the NFL — the AFC East and NFC West. Both divisions have top teams that should see an easy path to a home playoff game, but is there someone in the mix that could trip them up?
Finally, we end with our One Awesome Thing in Sports. Jimi talks about a cool moment on the tennis court, while Sean throws a little shade.
Be sure to subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Play and TuneIn.
- VA Tech takes it to FSU
- Miami falls to LSU
- Alabama rolls, Tua impresses
- OSU starts off strong
- Penn State survives a scare
- KJ Hammler breaks out
- Penn State and Pitt preview
- Jerrick McKinnon tears ACL
- Who to play in San Fran backfield
- LeVeon Bell still sitting out
- James Conner poised to be a breakout
- Antonio Brown is the safest play in football
- David Johson makes his return
- Eagles fantasy situation without Wentz
- Peterman gets the nod in Buffalo
NFL Divisional Breakdown
- NFC West breakdown
- Cardinals have new look
- Rams are the top dog
- Earl Thomas returns to the Seahawks
- What can Jimmy G do this year?
- AFC East breakdown
- Patriots still the top dog
- Darnold starting week one
- How bad will the Bills be?