Going For 2: Episode 31 is LIVE
With the College Football Playoff rankings coming out in just a few weeks, we wanted to preempt the initial rankings with a set of our top-eight teams. Listen to hear who we have in our top spots and why. Do we have Bama at the top? Yes, because … Bama. How do we differ from the current AP rankings?
The NFL is in flux this season. Only a few teams lead the pack, while others have seen highs and lows. Hear which teams we think are rising, falling, and crapping-out as we head into week seven.
Andy and Jimi are squaring off for the first time in the Going For 2 league and are only separated by a few points, according to projections. Listen to hear how our matchup shapes up.
It’s The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly once again in fantasy football. Jimi has a wide receiver that everyone was high on at the start of the season as his “bad,” and Andy focuses on a perennial all-star for his.
We close out the show with our One Awesome Thing In Sports. Jimi is stuck on hockey, but it’s a story you have to hear. Andy uses the voice of Matthew Berry to help us all get through tough fantasy loses.
Subscribe to Going For 2 on Apple Podcasts, Google Play, and TuneIn!
- Jalen Hurts to play against Tennessee?
- Clemson’s schedule
- LSU wallops Georgia (#GEAUXTIGERS)
- Ohio State squeaks by Minnesota
- Michigan takes down Wisconsin
- Texas wins the Red River Showdown
- Miles Sanders runs for a career-high
- Penn State’s remaining schedule
NFL: Risers, Fallers, Crappers
- Patriots continue to improve
- Aaron Rodgers is cold-blooded
- Vikings are under the radar
- Steelers clawing their way back
- Jacksonville loses two-straight
- Fournette to return soon
- Falcons are on the downturn
- Eli looks done
- What is Gruden doing with the Raiders?
- Saquon Barkley is good at football
- Zach Ertz continues to be solid
- Baker hurts Jarvis Landry
- LeSean McCoy can’t do it all
- Mike McCarthy doesn’t know how to use Aaron Jones