Join us for a special Holiday Pop-Up Happy Hour at Strawberry Square!
We’re popping-up a week early and extending the festivities a smidge longer for this one. We’ll be in the Atrium at Strawberry Square from 4-6:30 p.m., Wednesday, Dec. 12!
Heads up: A *FREE* ticket is required, but it comes with a few perks!
Your ticket gets you one drink ticket, plus access to food and entertainment!
Pop-in for these Pop-Up Treats:
- Craft beer pints from ZerØday Brewing Co.
- Spirits + Cocktails from Tattered Flag Brewery + Still Works
- Wine from Spring Gate Vineyard
- Pop-up performances from actors in Open Stage of Harrisburg’s “A Christmas Carol”
- LIVE music from Little Brother Band
- Food from Fresa Bistro
- Holiday sweets and treats from local vendors, including fudge-O-lutely
- Giveaways + MORE!
PLUS Santa Claus himself is taking time off his busy schedule to show off his Holiday magic so be sure to take your #selfiewithsanta.
Help a great cause! From Dec. 3-14 Strawberry Square is partnering with Brethren Housing Association, The Salvation Army, and the YWCA for their Coats in the Cart drive to collect new and gently used coats, hats, scarves, mittens, and socks to donate to the three charities. We’ll have a cart set up during the Pop-Up for donations to this good cause!
Reminder: You will NOT be able to join us without a ticket! Get yours here.