Head directly to Sheetz for new collab beer inspired by their Shweetz blueberry muffins.
OK, okay, you gotta wait a minute. At 4 p.m. today, Thursday, Aug. 29, 99 Sheetz stores throughout Pennsylvania will release “Project Brewberry Muffinz.”
Project Brewberry Muffinz is a new limited-edited blueberry blonde ale crafted in partnership with Evil Genius Beer Company.
Sara, will I like this beer?
Do you like beer? Blueberries? Blueberry beer? Project Brewberry Muffinz was brewed with a sheetz-ton of Shweet blueberry muffins in the mash, adding sweetness, BLUEBERRY, and some biscuity notes to the blonde base.
It’s decidedly refreshing and easy-drinking, but the blueberries have RSVPed to this party.
OMG where do I find it?
As of 4 p.m. TODAY, you can find Project Brewberry Muffinz in *99* Sheetz stores throughout Pennsylvania. Locally, that looks like this:
- 1900 RITNER HWY, CARLISLE, PA
- 6010 DERRY STREET, HARRISBURG, PA
- 4001 UNION DEPOSIT RD, HARRISBURG, PA
- 3695 PAXTON ST, HARRISBURG, PA
- 4651 LINDLE ROAD, HARRISBURG, PA
- 7970 LINGLESTOWN ROAD, HARRISBURG, PA
- 1180 MANHEIM PIKE, LANCASTER, PA
- 1699 OREGON PIKE, LANCASTER, PA
- 1790 MILLERSVILLE ROAD, LANCASTER, PA
- 701 FURNACE HILLS PIKE, LITITZ, PA
- 3505 LITITZ PIKE, LITITZ, PA
- 215 ARSENAL ROAD, YORK, PA
- 3998 E MARKET ST, YORK, PA
- 2068 S QUEEN ST, YORK, PA
- 160 LEADERS HEIGHTS ROAD, YORK, PA
It’s available in cool, matte, 16-oz cans and sold for just $7.99/4-pack! LIMITED RELEASE! Available while supplies last.
For a full list of Sheetz locations selling the beer, visit sheetz.com/beerproject.
Sheetz + Evil Genius Beer Company
Sheetz hosted a heckuva release party earlier this week to share news of this collaboration, the second in their beer project series, and I’m eager to see what’s next.
We snacked on blueberry-highlighted dishes like a spinach blueberry salad, mini Monte Cristos, and of course, those famous Shweet blueberry muffins to whet our appetites.
I can’t wait to see what’s next!