Sheetz’s latest beer project honors the cookout staple of the summer — and their OG offering: Hot Dogs.
Alright, yes, there were hot dogs in the mash, but it was mostly ceremonial, and I *pinky-swear promise* you that there is no hot dog flavor imparted in this beer.
Instead, this is its own rarity these days — Project Hop Dog is a West Coast-style IPA that is refreshing and crushable at 5.5% ABV.
It pairs perfectly with Sheetz famous dogz and whatever else you have on the grill this summer.
With a lower ABV, pleasant hop bitterness, and dry finish, you can probably enjoy more than one of these over a sunny afternoon. (Do you like Sierra Nevada Pale Ale? You’ll love this!)
Get it while it lasts! Project Hop Dog is available at 128 Sheetz locations in Pennsylvania. Visit sheetz.com/beerproject to find the location nearest you!
Find it at the following local Sheetz locations:
- 1900 RITNER HWY, CARLISLE, PA
- 875 NORLAND AVE, CHAMBERSBURG, PA
- 7970 LINGLESTOWN ROAD, HARRISBURG, PA
- 6010 DERRY STREET, HARRISBURG, PA
- 4651 LINDLE ROAD, HARRISBURG, PA
- 4001 UNION DEPOSIT RD, HARRISBURG, PA
- 6290 ALLENTOWN BLVDHARRISBURG, PA
- 777 MIDDLETOWN RD, HUMMELSTOWN, PA
- 1790 MILLERSVILLE ROAD, LANCASTER, PA
- 1699 OREGON PIKE, LANCASTER, PA
- 1180 MANHEIM PIKE, LANCASTER, PA
- 518 GREENFIELD RD, LANCASTER, PA
- 701 FURNACE HILLS PIKE, LITITZ, PA
- 1205 LANCASTER ROAD, MANHEIM, PA
- 811 E MAIN ST, PALMYRA, PA
- 359 E KING ST, SHIPPENSBURG, PA
- 3998 E MARKET ST, YORK, PA
- 215 ARSENAL ROAD, YORK, PA
- 2068 S QUEEN ST, YORK, PA
- 160 LEADERS HEIGHTS ROAD, YORK, PA
Oh, and this is just $7.99 for a 4-pack of 16 oz cans — maybe grab two.