Learn how to create optimal event submissions for the Weekend Roundup.
We publish local event listings in the Weekend Roundup every Thursday morning on the Sara Bozich website. For more than 10 years, it is the single most popular post EVERY WEEK on the website.
Once live on the site, we ship the Weekend Roundup out via email Thursday morning, landing directly in the inbox of our engaged readership. Thanks to our partnership with TheBurg, the Weekend Roundup is syndicated on its site each week, and it’s shared through my extensive social media network (more than 20,000 followers!) throughout the weekend.
The Weekend Roundup covers events happening Thursday through Sunday throughout the greater Harrisburg area and west shore, including Carlisle, York, Lancaster, Hershey, and Lebanon.
Include your event for FREE! Here’s How:
- Does your event occur within the above geographic range?
- Does your event occur on a Thursday, Friday, Saturday, or Sunday?
- Is there a website or Facebook event page for your event?
If YES, you have several options to submit your event. You only need to choose ONE:
- ONLINE: Submit your event for the Weekend Roundup online here
- FACEBOOK: Invite “Sara Bozich Surra” to your Facebook event via its event page
- EMAIL event details. Be sure to clearly include:
- EVENT DATE
- EVENT LOCATION
- RELEVANT URL (website, ticket link or Facebook url)
Weekend Roundup DEADLINE: Tuesday of each week
You MAY submit events EARLIER than this. You also can send an email with multiple events occurring throughout a time period (please include relevant URLs for each, if applicable).
Events received after Tuesday may not be included.
Please DO NOT
- Share events to Sara’s personal or business page.
- Send events via any other method other than that provided above. Due to demand, we only can include events submitted by any of the three provided means.
Unfortunately, due to demand, we are not able to share your event on Facebook or other social media channels. However, we do provide this service as part of our Partnership Plans.
Contact me to learn more about partnership opportunities!
All events shared in the Weekend Roundup at editor’s discretion.