Celebrate fall and local small businesses with Downtown Camp Hill Association’s annual Harvest Hop on Saturday, September 17. Read on for the full day’s details.
Harvest Hop returns to downtown Camp Hill from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday, Sept. 17. The event is a fall, fun community event loaded with activities for the whole family, live music, shopping, beer gardens, and more.
Harvest Hop activities include:
- Enjoy shopping and dining at Camp Hill’s fantastic downtown shops and restaurants
- Yard games (Cornhole, Giant Jenga, and Connect4)
- Kid’s pumpkin painting at 2000 Chestnut Street (first come, first serve)
- Live music by Pat Cusick from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. at 2209 Market Street
- Live music by Kevin Koa from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. at 1810 Market Street
- Live music by Noah Spangler Quartet from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at 2133 Market Street
- Hemauer Beer Garden at 1810 Market Street
Visit local businesses during Harvest Hop
Local businesses along Market Street will be open and offering a variety of specials, promotions, treats, and more.
- PA Bakery | 1713 Market Street | Decorate your own Cupcake event on the front lawn for Kids 12 & under, and apple cider will be served. Also, stop in the bakery and check out the wide variety of Pumpkin and Apple Fall Baked Goods.
- Cocoa Creek Chocolates | 18 S. 18th Street | Taste of Fall Harvest” with a special Beer Truffle; Buy 2, get 1 Free treats special featuring Fall Caramels and Maple Bourbon Pecans; and SuAnne Kreamer will be selling beautiful artisan handcrafted jewelry from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Capital Blue Cross* | Booth at 1801 Market St.
- Little Black Dress* | 1801 Market Street | Connect4 yard game, and Lasting Looks Skin Care will be on hand for skin analysis, free paraffin hand dip, and eyebrow shaping from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Live in Color Boutique* | 1801 Market Street
- Moxy Salon* | 1801 Market Street
- One Good Women* | 1801 Market Street
- Plum Bottom* | 1801 Market Street
- Underneath it All* | 1801 Market Street
- Thrive Fit* | 1801 Market Street
- Smith Land & Improvement | 1810 Market Street | Hemauer Beer Garden, Live Music by Kevin Koa from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m., Cornhole
- Deeter Gallaher Group | 1822 Market Street
- Conte Wealth Advisors | 2009 Market Street | Free caramel candy corn popcorn
- Shine On Market | 2014 Market Street
- Pennian Bank* | Booth at 2000 Chestnut Street | FREE Kids’ Pumpkin Decorating at Trinity Lutheran Church’s parking lot
- New Hope Ministries/Earl Besch Foundation | Booth at 2000 Chestnut Street
- West Shore Baptist Church | 2025 Market Street
- NextHome Realty* | 2101 Market Street | Featuring local beer tastings, a photo booth, and duck pond with prizes!
- Halbruner, Hatch & Guise* | 2109 Market Street | Refreshments, drinks, and cornhole
- Blooms by Vickrey | 2125 Market Street
- Cornerstone Coffeehouse | 2133 Market Street | Live music by Noah Spangler Quartet from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.; Pumpkin Spice Lattes, pumpkin cookies, and fall-inspired flavored coffees will be making their debut!
- Healthy Self Wellness | 2133 Market Street (upstairs) | Free raffle drawing for some autumn baskets
- Meeka Fine Jewelry* | 2135 Market Street | Connect4 yard game
- The Watershed Pub | 2139 Market Street
- Mid Penn Bank* | 2148 Market Street | Jenga yard game
- Camp Hill Presbyterian Church & Preschool | Booth at 2148 Market Street | Stroll over for kids’ games, free play-doh, and apples!
- Om Baby Center | 2201 Market Street
- Birch & Iris | 2205 Market Street | Stop By for Free Ice Tea and check out the New Fall Inventory!
- Tanya’s Cookie Boutique | 2208 Market Street
- Carmina-Cristina Makeup Boutique | 2209 Market Street | Live music by Pat Cusick from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m., and Jenga yard game
Harvest Hop Sponsors
The above-mentioned downtown Camp Hill businesses noted with an asterisk (*) are this year’s Harvest Hop sponsors.
Get updates on downtown Camp Hill events
Follow and RSVP on the Facebook event page for updates, and to like and share! Plus, I’ll be at Harvest Hop sharing updates on the day and all the gems of downtown Camp Hill! Be sure you’re following me on Instagram, and JOIN ME on Sept. 17!
Downtown Camp Hill Association hosts several events throughout the year to highlight local businesses. Stay tuned for the Candy Cane Walk on Nov. 20 and ‘Twas the Night Before on Dec. 8.