Celebrate fall and local small businesses with Downtown Camp Hill Association’s annual Candy Cane Walk on Sunday, November 20. Read on for the full day’s details.
Candy Cane Walk returns to downtown Camp Hill from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Sunday, Nov. 20. The event is , and more.
Candy Cane Walk activities
Start your holiday shopping during Camp Hill’s Candy Cane Walk. Grab lunch and warm beverage as your stroll along Market Street. Live music by “No Last Call” (a can’t-miss) and the Noah Spangler Quartet. Kids will enjoy candy canes, photos with Santa, and fun activities.
Visit local businesses during Candy Cane Walk
Local businesses along Market Street will be open and offering a variety of specials, promotions, treats, and more.
- Cocoa Creek Chocolates | 18 S. 18th Street
- Plum Bottom | 1801 Market Street, Suite 202 | 20% off slippers, 10% off handbags and accessories, and an extra 20% off Plum Deal Clearance
- Little Black Dress | 1801 Market Street, Suite 204
- One Good Woman | 1801 Market Street, Suite 206
- Sweet Velvet Macarons | 1801 Market Street, Suite 101 – Offering samples of select macaron flavors (while supplies last)
- Live In Color Boutique | 1801 Market Street, Suite 103
- Deeter Gallaher Group | 1822 Market Street
- Serenity Skincare Salon | 1930 Market Street |Offering 10% off Kevin Murphy products & 10% off gift cards; Giveaways for a free bio elements gift basket & for a free Kevin Murphy gift basket; New customers get a free eyebrow wax with any service scheduled.
- Conte Wealth Advisors | 2009 Market Street | Grinch hot chocolate bar
- West Shore Baptist Church | 2025 Market Street | Christmas carolers, cookies, candy, & holiday goodies
- NextHome Capital Realty | 2101 Market Street | Refreshments & Santa onsite for pictures (pets welcome!) from 12-2 p.m.
- Halbruner, Hatch & Guise | 2109 Market Street | Live music by the Noah Spangler Quartet, refreshments, and food
- Pennian Bank | 2120 Market Street | Holiday-themed photo props for photo opps, free cookie/candy goodie bags & light-up candy cane toys (first come, first served)
- Blooms by Vickrey | 2125 Market Street
- Pennsylvania Youth Ballet | Booth at 2125 Market Street
- Cornerstone Coffeehouse | 2133 Market Street | Homemade pumpkin roll and homemade holiday baked goods for sale from the Kitchen at Cornerstone. Holiday Merchandise from Sweet Jubilee, Sweet 717, Sweet Velvet Macarons, Tanya’s Cookie Boutique & more will be available for purchase. Will be sampling holiday coffee all day.
- Meeka Fine Jewelry | 2135 Market Street
- Mid Penn Bank | 2148 Market Street
- Camp Hill Presbyterian Church & Preschool | booth at 2148 Market Street | Games for the kids to play & free peppermint playdough
- Cedars Lebanese Cuisine | 2153 Market Street
- Ebersole Insurance: Allstate | 2200 Market Street | Hot chocolate bar
- Birch & Iris | 2205 Market Street
- Tanya’s Cookie Boutique | 2208 Market Street
- Carmina Cristina Makeup Boutique | 2209 Market Street | View a 3D Christmas display and purchase a European Luxury Gift Set & Ritual of Advent Calendar in time for the holidays!
- Camp Hill Fire Department will have a fire truck on site by 2148 Market Street
- Chef de Crepe (Coming soon to 2017 Market Street!) will be selling some of their upcoming menu items on their deck.
Candy Cane Walk Sponsors
Capital Blue Cross, Mid Penn Bank, Halbruner Hatch & Guise, Pennian Bank, and Blooms by Vickrey are this year’s Candy Cane Walk sponsors.
Get updates on downtown Camp Hill events
Follow and RSVP on the Facebook event page for updates, and to like and share! Plus, I’ll be at Candy Cane Walk sharing updates on the day and all the gems of downtown Camp Hill! Be sure you’re following me on Instagram, and JOIN ME on Nov. 20!
Downtown Camp Hill Association hosts several events throughout the year to highlight local businesses. Stay tuned for ‘Twas the Night Before on Dec. 8 and 2023 events.