Celebrate the holidays and local small businesses with Downtown Camp Hill Association’s annual ‘Twas the Night Before on Thursday, Dec. 8. Read on for the evening’s details.
‘Twas the Night Before returns to downtown Camp Hill from 5-8 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 8. The event commemorates Camp Hill’s Community Tree Lighting, plus Santa, shopping, and much more!
‘Twas the Night Before activities
Enjoy some holiday shopping during Camp Hill’s ‘Twas the Night Before. Grab a warm beverage and stroll along Market Street. Don’t miss the Community Tree Lighting at 6 p.m. followed by Santa driving by on a fire truck.
Visit local businesses during ‘Twas the Night Before
Local businesses along Market Street will be open and offering a variety of specials, promotions, treats, and more.
- Cocoa Creek Chocolates | 18 S. 18th Street
- Little Black Dress | 1801 Market Street, Suite 204
- Plum Bottom | 1801 Market Street, Suite 202 – $25 off a $150 purchase, 20% off select handbags, & extra 20% off Plum Deal Clearance
- Sweet Velvet Macarons | 1801 Market Street, Suite 101 – Come out and sample the Gingerbread macaron! (while supplies last)
- Smith Land & Improvement Corp. | 1810 Market Street
- Deeter Gallaher Group | 1822 Market Street
- Halbruner, Hatch & Guise | 2109 Market Street – Refreshments & food!
- Pennian Bank | 2120 Market Street
- Blooms by Vickrey | 2125 Market Street | Music by the Camp Hill United Methodist Youth Bell Choir
- Cornerstone Coffeehouse | 2133 Market Street | Open late! Try samples of holiday-flavored coffees, then grab a hot peppermint mocha or other holiday-inspired drink to sip while strolling through beautiful downtown Camp Hill!
- Mid Penn Bank | 2148 Market Street
- Cedars Lebanese Cuisine | 2153 Market Street
- Studio C Salon | 2155 Market Street | 20% Off select retail Refreshments doTERRA Essential Oils, holiday Oils and diffusers
- Ebersole Insurance | 2200 Market Street | Hot chocolate bar
- Community Tree Lighting at the Borough parking lot at 6 p.m. with special music by the Camp Hill High School Band!
- See Santa drive by in the firetruck after the tree lighting, then head downtown through the lighted alley for hot cocoa, photos with Santa, holiday shopping & more!
‘Twas the Night Before Sponsors
Capital Blue Cross, Mid Penn Bank, Halbruner Hatch & Guise, and Pennian Bank are this year’s Twas the Night Before sponsors.
Get updates on downtown Camp Hill events
Follow and RSVP on the Facebook event page for updates, and to like and share! Plus, I’ll be at ‘Twas the Night Before sharing updates on the day and all the gems of downtown Camp Hill! Be sure you’re following me on Instagram, and JOIN ME on Dec. 8!
Downtown Camp Hill Association hosts several events throughout the year to highlight local businesses. Stay tuned for 2023 events.